Friday 4 May 2012

It's been a while coming

<p>I have to apologise for another delay in a blog post. It's been a bit mad recently. I'll be updating my other blogs today too.</p>

<p>I've been switching medication, and of course that has meant that pretty much, sex is off the menu with how I've been feeling. I've been giving hubby the odd session, no bdsm involved, just satiate him, but not really been getting horny or feeling it, I just go through the motions.</p>

<p>Of course this makes me feel like I've gone back a few steps with the D/s.</p>

However, on second life, I have come across a Mistress that ticks all the boxes.  She has children, so can help me when I'm stressing out with my daughter, she has given me her telephone numbers in an offer if trust and respect, not wanting mine unless I was willing to give them. She is also in the UK, so that helps a lot.  We have the same interests in sl, so we can chat about other things, not just D/s.

I feel sorry for leaving Gina, but with us being in different time zones and us both being busy (me with the amaretto horses, she with building) it's better for me at least if we part ways.

And Pita, the Mistress I met recently and who has now given me her collar, has been so helpful. She has been there when I needed over the past few days, and has trusted me with her personal, real life information, which I have with her.

There's not much more I can say here right now, so I will log off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment