Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wow! Doesn't time fly!

I can't believe it's over two weeks since my last post!  That's because there hasn't really been anything to talk about, really.

If you read my other, 'nilla blog, you'll know that this week my mother-in-law is moving in with us, so of course it has been absolute madness.  Now we are going to have to devise a way of being quiet and succinct (although she must know what we get up to) and I find it very difficult to be quiet...  As an example, on Sunday, we stayed over at my mum's and of course the obligatory nookie ensued.  Mum has to take sleeping tablets at the weekend, but during the week she daren't in case she doesn't get up in time for work.  When she doesn't take sleeping pills, she wakes really easily, so no doubt I woke her with my rather ... shall we say, vocal ... exercise.

Hubby's had a really hard week, he hasn't really stopped at all, being at work and helping his mum move in while I look after the baby, so I really want to help him relax tonight by giving him a nice, enjoyable session.  The only thing is that he enjoys it the most when I'm noisy :( so I'm honestly not sure what to do, bar spending a ridiculous amount of money on soundproofing our bedroom walls!

That's all for tonight, just a quick update.  If there is anything amazing that happens tonight, I'll try to remember and be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment